The third edition of the New Trends in Language Teaching International Conference will be held at the University of Granada, Spain, on 13 – 15 May, 2020.
We aim to promote a reflection on the latest developments in language teaching and learning, in terms of both research and practice.
We are particularly interested in topics such as:
- Integrating Content and Language
- Task development and implementation
- Uses of ICT in Language Teaching and Learning
- Innovation and creativity
- Multicultural education and language teaching
- Foreign Language Teacher Training
- Teacher wellbeing
- Social justice and Foreign Language Teaching
Since one of our aims is to reach out to the teachers in primary and secondary education, we have also invited practitioners to deliver practical workshops and/or share their experience and examples of good practices with the other participants.
This conference has been organized by the University of Granada, the University of Algarve and the European-funded project PETALL, in collaboration with the research unit CETAPS, the research group “HUM-457 Didáctica de la Lengua y la Literatura” and the Department of Didactics of Language and Literature (UGR).
- 31 Jan 2020Submission of proposals (deadline) (English or Spanish)
- 15 Feb 2020Notification of acceptance
- 30 Apr 2020Registration for participants with papers (deadline)
- 12 May 2020Registration for participants without papers (deadline)
- 31 May 2020Final submission of accepted papers