The Symposium on Marine Pollution, through its Scientific Committee has established the following standards for the submission of communications.
- Communications will be sent exclusively through the following email email@example.com.
- It will be mandatory to complete the abstract following the template format.
- All presentations will be made in PPT or PDF.
- Personal computers cannot be used. In the case of using unusual sources, they must be embedded in the presentation.
- In the case of including videos, they must also be embedded.
- The time of each presentation will be a maximum of 15 minutes and should consist of a maximum of 15 slides + cover + closing.
- The poster will be exposed in an upright position and must have the maximum dimensions corresponding to a DIN A0 format (841 x 1189 mm).
For the publication and for the oral or poster presentation of the communication, it is necessary that at least one of the authors is registered in the Symposium, and he/she is the speaker/poster presenter.
Efforts are being made to publish a selection of Symposium’s contributions in Special Issues of the Marine Pollution Bulletin, Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, Sustainability and Water journals.
Se están realizando las gestiones para publicar una selección de contribuciones del congreso en números especiales de las revistas Marine Pollution Bulletin, Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, Sustainability and Water.